National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is the eligibility entrance test to mandatory to secure an admission for any B.Arch course in India.
The NATA syllabus has been designed to measure the parameters like drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking which form an essential part of the stream of Architecture.
The test is conducted in two segments, a paper-based drawing test of two hours and then a computer-based online aesthetic sensitivity test. There are various institutes which provide NATA coaching in Pune and equip students with the skills essential to crack this exam.
In the era of digital learning, most students often wonder is it necessary to enroll for NATA exam classes in Pune? Here are few reasons why attending a NATA coaching class in Pune would be beneficial to you-
- Core concepts and basics taught by experienced faculty members help students to grasp concepts better than self-learning.
- It inculcates a sense of routine and study discipline
- Students get to learn NATA drawing tips
- The competitive environment often proves beneficial for students
- Repeated practice helps students crack the NATA aptitude test
- Keeps students up to date with latest change in syllabus as well as NATA Admission News.
- Mock NATA Test Series helps students practice better.
Still unsure about how to crack NATA? Enroll with IID, the best NATA coaching institute in Pune today!